[DeTomaso] Best jacking points for floor jack?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 18:05:36 EDT 2020

 Years ago working for Hughes Aircraft, our division manage sent out a memo to everyone that was a victim of autocorrect.  His name was Joe Penisis.

    On Thursday, August 20, 2020, 2:44:26 PM PDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Tough. TOUGH. Stupid autocorrect.

It’s even changing my name. I type Mike and it changes it to Miie just as I hit ‘send’.

Grrr....

MIKE

Sent from my iPad