[DeTomaso] Pantera Turn Switch Repairs

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Aug 20 01:18:44 EDT 2020

Sweet Old Bill Taylor  (SOBill)
Winner of the 2010 (inaugural) Team Pantera Racing SOBill Award for his
selfless contributions to the Pantera community in the context of
"paying it forward."

I also was the benefactor of a rebuilt turn signal switch and happily
donated all my turn signal bits back to Bill for potential use in
another one.

Bill also created many wiring diagrams that targeted specific circuits
in the Pantera, such as just the headlamp circuit or just the Heater
circuit, etc.  He made those available on Mike Dailey's Pantera Place
web site.

Thank you Bill for everything you've done for Pantera owners over the
years.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
******************************
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com

On 8/18/2020 22:57, William Taylor wrote:
>     I can no longer repair turn switches. I'm getting too old and too slow.
>     John Taphorn ([1]johnftaphorn at gmail.com) has agreed to take over the
>     switch repairs. I have shipped John theA spare parts, tools and
>     documentation. I will assist John in any way I can and I am certain
>     John will do excellent repairs.
>     SOBill Taylor
>     --
>     The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
>     Do the best you can with what you have where you are.
>     Eat dessert first, life is uncertain.
>
> References
>
>     1. mailto:johnftaphorn at gmail.com

   Sweet Old Bill Taylor  (SOBill)
   Winner of the 2010 (inaugural) Team Pantera Racing SOBill Award for his
   selfless contributions to the Pantera community in the context of
   "paying it forward."
   I also was the benefactor of a rebuilt turn signal switch and happily
   donated all my turn signal bits back to Bill for potential use in
   another one.
   Bill also created many wiring diagrams that targeted specific circuits
   in the Pantera, such as just the headlamp circuit or just the Heater
   circuit, etc.  He made those available on Mike Dailey's Pantera Place
   web site.
   Thank you Bill for everything you've done for Pantera owners over the
   years.
   Asa Jay
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
******************************
[1]https://w7tsc.org
[2]https://www.teampanteraracing.com

   I can no longer repair turn switches. I'm getting too old and too slow.
   John Taphorn ([[3]1]johnftaphorn at gmail.com) has agreed to take over the

   1. [4]mailto:johnftaphorn at gmail.com

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.