[DeTomaso] Pantera Turn Switch Repairs

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Wed Aug 19 11:31:14 EDT 2020

Bill,

I still can’t thank you enough for the fantastic repair you did on my switch - it’s better than new! Like others have said, thanks for passing the torch to John, but more importantly, thank you for your years of helping Pantera owners keep their turn signals blinking, horns honking and high beams flashing. You, my friend, are a gem!

All the best,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone