[DeTomaso] Blacking out chrome trim

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 16 16:00:03 EDT 2020

 I Blacked out the Chrome on My Car about 18 years ago. I did the same as You, used ScotchBrite to scuff, cleaned with Alcohol. Then used SEM Black Primer, 2 coats and 2 coats of SEM Black Stain paint. Still looks Good today and if You should get a little chip it's easy to touch up! This Method was much Easier and Cheaper then Pulling the Chrome and sending it off to Powder Coating!
Good LuckCurt