[DeTomaso] Looking for Pantera GR4 at 1/8 scale

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:55:22 EDT 2020

The blue car is what I'm looking for,; and yes, it's big ( about 25 inches
long )
In the EU, they sell between 75 Euros and 125 Euros, depending on the
condition and the version ( cable or radio operated with batteries )
A friend of mine paid 150 euros for a cable one, boxed, immaculate.
The quality of the moulding is far from being professional, it is in
plastic, and lots of moulding imperfections affect the car.
Furthermore, it is somehow a " tuned" version. Rear decklid and front hood
are not correct, wheels are gross, engine is very poorly detailed, exhausts
are unexisting, .....
Yet, it's a nice looking gift.
Larry please, contact me in PM and send me some pics if you are a seller.
Same for ED.
Thanks and good w e
Pat
Candy 2862 and ADA 9628