[DeTomaso] Looking for a Hall Pantera Camber Brace

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:53:38 EDT 2020

Mike,

Do you know what happened to Bobby's inventory, did Don pick it up? You'd think there would be an enterprising manufacturer out there somewhere knowing of Bobby's passing would reach out to other Pantera vendors saying hey I used to make these for Precision Proformance?

The camber bar comes in various guises of bling, I think Bobby's/Hall version were simple square tubing style. Here's another take on it from IPSCO;

https://ipsco.org/newsite/product/ips127-xx-adjustable-rear-camber/

Julian