[DeTomaso] Looking for a Hall Pantera Camber Brace

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 18:39:31 EDT 2020

All,

Yet another example of a Pantera part we all took for granted that was sourced by the late Bobby Byars, RIP. He worked with the manufacturers to bring these products to the marketplace and then wholesaled them to his competitors. Upon his untimely passing, the knowledge of where they were being produced disappeared and one by one, as existing inventories are used up, availability is drying up.

Fortunately this is an extremely simple part to reverse-engineer, so I expect at some point another vendor will bring a version of this back to the marketplace. But there are other parts where that may not be the case. :(

Mike

Sent from my iPad