[DeTomaso] Looking for feedback

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 20:56:17 EDT 2020

Even better than the actual stuff is the guy behind the product. I am working through a problem with a recently purchased temp gauge corrector/temp sender, and mentioned it to him and first thing he did was refund the entire cost including shipping!  Naturally I immediately refunded his refund back to him.

I think the product he made is fine, and the associated product he supplied to go with it (temp sender) is bad.  I won’t have time to troubleshoot fully for another couple of weeks.

But he is the most stand-up guy you would ever want to do business with, and your happiness is his top priority. Two thumbs up!

Mike

Sent from my iPad