[DeTomaso] Looking for feedback

Fred Foreman fred4man at att.net
Sun Aug 2 17:28:33 EDT 2020

Jim,
For electrical Up-grades I can recommend -
1)  Larry Stock's PPC Fuse module.   I installed it about 5-years ago with no problems.  I looked at Pantera Electronics fuse module but did not like the looks of a fuse assembly made from a PC board.  Never held one in my hand but Looked to flimsy to me.
2) For relays you can make your own assembly which fits up under the dash and installs relays for both the Light switch (Hi, Lo, and parking) and the Ignition switch (accessory, run, start).  There is an article on the Space City Pantera site outlining parts sourcing, assembly, testing, and installation.  It also adds a feature where you can not turn on your headlights with out the ignition switch being "on".   http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/techinfo/Relays/
Regards,
Fred Foreman