[DeTomaso] Speedometer

Jim Kosloskey jim.kosloskey at jim-kosloskey.com
Sun Aug 2 14:05:54 EDT 2020

All,

My Speedometer was gyrating. A new cable fixed that but now it reads
incorrectly (42-45 mph when really doing around 55 mph).

When I had it restored, 17 inch wheels with Michelin tires were applied. I
suspect the rolling circumference has changed which is what is affecting the
speedo reading.

My question: is there a source for different speedometer gears so I can get
the speedo back in line?

Thanks,

Jim Kosloskey