[DeTomaso] wilwood superlites

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:00:22 EDT 2020

Interesting fact I learned today.
I have superlite wilwood brakes on two cars.
They use the same brake pads.
But the interesting thing is on the Pizza car there are two bolts on the
caliper that are not on the other ones I have,
The bolts go on either side of where the large Cotter pin is.
Just strengthens the caliper some.
I guess you can get them either way.
The new brake pads I got (BP 30 thanks MIke) do not have a hole in the pad
for the Cotter pin.
Wilwood said to just leave the pin out.
Rich