[DeTomaso] 72 Project Pantera Sold on BaT for $44K - Anyone we know?

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 30 13:56:17 EDT 2020

Wow....that is exceptionally well sold imho!!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> Date: 4/29/20  3:38 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'De Tomaso Forum' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] 72 Project Pantera Sold on BaT for $44K - Anyone we know? Somebody picked up the '72 project car on BaT for $44K.  Goes by Timreid58 on BaT.  Anyone we know?https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-44/?utm_source=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_watched_listing_endedMike ThomasPanteras Northwest_______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.