[DeTomaso] Throw out bearing install

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sun Apr 26 19:35:22 EDT 2020

I am installing a new throw out bearing and carrier. It seems like there
should be a light coat of grease or anti-seize applied to the collar (for
the carrier to slide on) as well as the contact pads of the fork.

I have searched but have not found the preferred install procedure.

Does anybody have an opinion? :o)

Thanks,

John