[DeTomaso] Holley throttle cable bracket

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 19:30:11 EDT 2020

All,

You find all sorts of stuff when cleaning up a garage. I’m just working on a piece of floor about 5x5 feet that had a pile of detritus going back decades. I can see floor now!

In a bag I found a pair of throttle cable brackets for a Pantera. The stock one is on the right, and a Holley double pumper bracket (Made years ago by Roger Sharp for Larry Stock, I believe) on the left: