[DeTomaso] Engine cover

dennis617 at aol.com dennis617 at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 15:54:38 EDT 2020

Does anyone know what type of nuts are used for the center engine cover between the seats.  These are captive floating nuts.  Two of mine were lost when my engine was pulled out and I would like to replace them.  They are not a standard metric square nut, as it would be too small for the cage that is used to hold the nuts in place.

Thanks,
Dennis Sanford