[DeTomaso] Headlight Switch and Gauges

Mirril McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 26 08:56:13 EDT 2020

Guys,

My headlight switch bezel cracked and crumbled last year at the Watkins Glen
Vintage.

I took it a part and it could be resurrected, but the tiny rivets are really
too hard for me to get at.

While I am replacing this, I might as well look at new gauges also.

Who do you all recommend for dashboard / interior parts?

Thanks!

#6859 WAYBAC

Mirril McMullen

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mirrilm>