[DeTomaso] Electric anyone?

Erik Kolstoe ekolstoe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 16:31:58 EDT 2020

Not a fan of electric cars. I question the quality of this 911 build. You
can see from the photo the two oil lines from the right front fender oil
cooler that run to the oil tank behind the right rear wheel. What do
suppose they are using that for? Or, is the thought that if you don’t like
it, you can always drop in an awesome flat six with six Weber’s howling
behind you for a soundtrack as you fly down tiny back roads with relative
 ease?

On Friday, April 24, 2020, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <