[DeTomaso] Electric anyone?

John Eaton jeaton at umn.edu
Fri Apr 24 12:29:52 EDT 2020

There was an article in today’s NYT about converting cars to electric.
I like the idea of a Pantera fiberglass body (Long & Newman?) with Tesla running gear.

John

Reference
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/business/electric-car-conversions.html?searchResultPosition=1 <https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/23/business/electric-car-conversions.html?searchResultPosition=1>