[DeTomaso] Electric anyone?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:39:37 EDT 2020

There was a recent episode of Mike Brewers World of Cars (Season 1 episode 6 "EV the Silent Killer") I watched where he visited a SoCal shop retrofitting Beetle and Porsche chassis' with a Tesla motor and battery pack. All the components were pre-installed on a purpose made sub frame and just bolted up.

Julian