[DeTomaso] Time to drain the radiator

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 23 13:35:36 EDT 2020

Pantera Team List,

SoCal will be experiencing no rain and 80deg temps this weekend!
Time to charge my battery and flush the radiator.  Anyone out there
have any tips & tricks for the flush process?  I vaguely remember there
are some things, but I’m gettin’ old.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead