[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Pinging the list

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 23 13:20:51 EDT 2020

THAT is a great idea.  Everyone should contribute.  Paypal would be perfect.
Kurt send out a link to donate, please.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 4/23/20, 9:56 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Jeff Detrich" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:

    Kurt,

    Been a while since we all made donations for keeping the list thing
    running. I forgot how we did it last time, but I would like to
    contribute something. Can I do it with PayPal?

    Thanks,

    Jeff
    6559