[DeTomaso] Road + Track Sept. 1971 review- pt.1

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:49:59 EDT 2020

Digging through boxes of old mags produced a copy of R+T with a Pantera
review.
They didn't like it much! In fact they were down right negative in almost
every way possible.
You might have already seen this but thought I'd post in case anyone hadn't.
Hopefully it's legible and I've split it into 2 parts to meet the 1.5MB max
allowed.
Enjoy,
Matt