[DeTomaso] campys

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Apr 17 14:32:26 EDT 2020

Thanks Mike

That’s a good piece and well illistrated

Larry

From: Pantera Mike Drew <mikeldrew at aol.com>
Date: Friday, April 17, 2020 at 11:22 AM
To: <mirrilm at earthlink.net>, Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com>, <marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net>, <julian_kift at hotmail.com>, <scottcouchman at yahoo.com>
Cc: <DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] campys

All,

I don't know if the forum supports PDF attachments, but (hopefully) attached is the second, more definitive article I wrote on the wheel differences, from the 2000 No. 3 POCA Profiles.  If it doesn't come through for you, and you are a POCA member, you should be able to access it via the POCA website in the online archives (or contact me directly and I can send it to you).

I was about to publish a complimentary article on the three different types of Campagnolo 10-inch wheels, but was still conducting research on the new Marvic and Roin replica wheels to run as a sidebar article.  There has been a lot of grossly incorrect information published about 10-inch wheels (some of it very recently, I'm afraid), so I am now further motivated to set the record straight, as there is still a lot of confusion out there.