[DeTomaso] campys

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:02:13 EDT 2020

Some of the differences are subtle.  Some are not.

I like the early style.

On 4/17/20, 9:55 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Julian Kift" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

       With such subtle differences what's the chance many of these car
       actually left the factory with mismatched wheels? Realistically how
       many owners would switch out wheels or have another set or different
       spare to mix up?

       If that is the case should one just accept this as another small
       idiosyncrasy of the Pantera and live with it, the car is only original
       once!

       Julian