[DeTomaso] campys

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 21:08:42 EDT 2020

Mike is so right. My car had three wheels that matched and one didn’t. I was sure I knew what wheel to buy so they would all match. I bought a fifth wheel and when I got it home realized it doesn’t match any of my existing wheels. Look very closely, the differences can be subtle....and for me, confusing. Mike wrote a great reference article that explains the differences, and Jack DeRyke had a great article in this month’s newsletter on the 10”campy. Thanks to both of you!