[DeTomaso] Pantera for Sale in Nashville

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:05:10 EDT 2020

Fred,

If only there was a library-like resource to document and track
all the DeTomaso cars made.  It might include history and details of 3750.
Might even include an appraisal.

Hmmm.

I wonder what something like that might cost....  Imagine if it was 'free',
only costing that a user share some photos or video of a DeTomaso.

Chuck

I see a Red Pre-L for sale in Nashville at Street Side Autos.
It is #3750.
I was talking with a person interested in it, but he felt the price was looking a bit high.
Any one know details  about the car and its condition?

Thanks,
Fred Forman