[DeTomaso] Alignment specs GT5-S

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:21:59 EDT 2020

Despite all the talk of bushings and caster settings, it is worth noting that one of the biggest improvements I made in reducing tramlining was tire choice, I was quite amazed at how the tread pattern and optimal tire pressure impact the tendency to want to follow grooves or that jolt when crossing the crown in the middle of the road. Yes I do have 17" wheels and appreciate there is basically only one tire choice for wide body 15" wheels.

The next was mostly related to a focused effort to remove every last little bit of slop in the steering to prevent directional movement without steering wheel input.

Julian