[DeTomaso] Alignment specs GT5-S

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 03:50:29 EDT 2020

Charlie,

Stock specs attached:

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image0.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 123139 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Notice that due to the much wider tires, the later cars require much less negative camber. The goal is to keep the tread flat on the road.

Also notice they call for up to 4 degrees of caster. This is completely impossible to attain without the modifications you already have, and are about to get.

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPad