[DeTomaso] New Interior for 5332

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:36:16 EDT 2020

 That is a very unique car and the gull wing doors? Over the top! I also
see a pattern here with steering wheels....
You mentioned that you're close to Portland. When I was looking for a
decent car to buy I got the help of a Portland Pantera owner named Greg
Stultz.
I may have the last name slightly wrong but he went out of his way to look
at the car in Mosier I ended up buying 21 years ago.
It's a shot in the dark but do you happen to know him?
Matt
Everett,WA.(just N of Seattle)

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 6:48 PM <steve at snclocks.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much for your kind words Matt.  And yes, the headliner was
> also replaced – in a light grey as well.
>

> The interior work truly transformed the car.
>

> We had a gasoline Smart car for 7 years, decided to go for an electric one
> – unlike the gas-powered, the EV’s have decent acceleration.  And, for  our
> trips down into Portland, there is nothing as easy to park as a Smart
> car.   I even enjoy driving it, but my wife thinks I like driving anything
> I can get my hands on.  Go figure.
>

> The latest car does threaten the Smart car for pure small fun.
> https://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1992-Autozam-Mazda-AZ-1/i-HSW9V9c
> I had the same shop redo the seats in our AZ-1.   They really came out well.
>

> Stephen Nelson

   A That is a very unique car and the gull wing doors? Over the top! I