[DeTomaso] New Interior for 5332

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Mon Apr 13 21:48:55 EDT 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Matt.  And yes, the headliner was also replaced – in a light grey as well.

The interior work truly transformed the car.

We had a gasoline Smart car for 7 years, decided to go for an electric one – unlike the gas-powered, the EV’s have decent acceleration.  And, for  our trips down into Portland, there is nothing as easy to park as a Smart car.   I even enjoy driving it, but my wife thinks I like driving anything I can get my hands on.  Go figure.

The latest car does threaten the Smart car for pure small fun.  https://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1992-Autozam-Mazda-AZ-1/i-HSW9V9c  I had the same shop redo the seats in our AZ-1.   They really came out well.

Stephen Nelson