[DeTomaso] New Interior for 5332

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 20:14:54 EDT 2020

Steve,
Very classy! Really brightens up the interior. Not the same old black. I
like that you resisted doing the dash.
Didn't see any shots of the headliner. Did it get special treatment too?
And is that an electric car in your fine posse of rides?
Matt

   On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 3:20 PM Dave Londry <[1]davel at trguys.com>