[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: How to TIG/braze brass??

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 13 10:28:45 EDT 2020

3D printing is easy.  But you do have to have a 3D model from Sketchup, Blender,
AutoCAD or Other software.  Most library's now days have the printers.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead