[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: The 6328 Resto Files - Thar Be Bondo!!

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 12 13:08:47 EDT 2020

Amazing!  A rare find.  We have one in Sandy Eggo too.  He worked on my Pantera and one other I know of.
The other one, when sanded down, was total bondo. All over. I have pictures somewhere on my archive drive.
It was starting as mine was finishing paint.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead