[DeTomaso] The 6328 Resto Files - Thar Be Bondo!!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sat Apr 11 12:03:38 EDT 2020

I'm beginning to wonder if there are any Panteras out there that don't have a pound of Bondo on them somewhere!

Chris

Big surprise . . .   Getting into the serious sanding on 6328 and finally
found the expected Bondo at the left rear corner.  They really slopped it on
in an attempt to get things looking back to normal.  What a process.

Mike Thomas