[DeTomaso] Mangusta on Chasing Classic Cars tonight

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 22:02:35 EDT 2020

Thanks for the reminder Mike, my heart sank for minute as I thought dammit I don't get Velocity channel since kicking the cable and going to Hulu, then I realized it's now what is the MotorTrend Channel, and I recently signed up for their 12 month access deal!

Julian
Starts at 9:00 pm on Velocity channel.  The drummer for the band The Cars bought a Mangusta decades ago and still owns it.  Its restoration is the centerpiece of tonight’s show.

Thanks to Koji Kobuta for the tip!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   use the links above.