[DeTomaso] Poly vs. Rubber suspension bushings

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Apr 9 05:38:22 EDT 2020

Hi Charlie,

I installed offset poly bushing many years ago, I believe it was a set
from Pat Mical. I lubricated the bushing per the instructions and have
not lubricated them again. They are not squeaking despite many trips to
the continent.

I did add grease zerks but I haven't found a suitable grease gun yet ;)

Cheers,
Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320

[...]

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

Real life:   Thomas Toernblom             Email:    [4]thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvaegen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
             S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320