[DeTomaso] Dash-1 parts for sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:17:52 EDT 2020

I will add Mike Legarth's car is 1395, worth a look in the registry!

Chuck

All,

Vintage racer Mike Legerth in Denmark has an incomplete, dismantled Dash-1 gearbox for sale. He ran it hard and found its every
weakness, so it has a broken differential etc. He finally moved on to a stronger gearbox.

He has a good case, bellhousing, and a bunch of the innards and they need to find a good home. Contact him at mike at con-ink.dk for
pics and make an offer? He doesn't have an asking price as far as I know.

Mike

Sent from my iPad