[DeTomaso] '74 Pantera For Sale

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 13:53:59 EDT 2020

$150,000??

At least we know who has all of the crack.

On 4/6/20, 9:34 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Matt Wells" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

       Just an FYI-
       I inquired as to the asking price and David Griffiths responded:
       "Thank you for your interest and your email. It is an outstanding
       example and one we have known for the last several years. It has
       excellent PedegreeA (sic) and documentation back to the original owner
       who retained it until 2005. We have the car listed for US$150,000. Is
       this the type of car you were looking to purchase?"A
       David Griffiths
       416 738 5423 mobileA A
       I'd have to say yes if I was looking to buy. Especially if you can't
       decide between a yellow or a red one!

       On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 12:43 PM Fred Foreman <[1]fred4man at att.net>