[DeTomaso] Chasing Classic Cars, Episode on David Robinson's 69 Mangusta

Koji Kubota koji_kubota at vrtx.com
Sun Apr 5 14:07:52 EDT 2020

Season 15 Episode 9 is on David Robinson's 69 Mangusta.     Look for Motor Trend Channel on next Thursday 4/9/2020 (9;00pm EST)
This car came out very nice….  Me and David started restoration on our Mangustas since late 1990s….  He beat me to it on finishing the car first..  I now feel pressured to get going on my Goose to finish..
Have a Fast Day.
Koji

https://www.motortrendondemand.com/show/chasing-classic-cars/85981982/

This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.