[DeTomaso] Exhaust popping

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sat Apr 4 22:06:56 EDT 2020

Typically that is sign of a lean idle condition, give your idle screws a 1/4 to a half turn to richen the idle mixture. If your running a double pumper Holly, you have 4 idle adjustment screws, if you are running vacuum operated secondaries, there are just the two idle screws on the primaries.
Larry Stock