[DeTomaso] COVID Project

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Sat Apr 4 16:14:17 EDT 2020

Back in mid-February I pulled the interior out and took it in to have it reupholstered in grey leather.  The shop also replaced the carpet.  Naturally the 2 week job turned into 4, but it was finally ready to come home.  Just in time to be my project while "sheltering in place".  I have to admit I was amazed at how many truly dumb things an upholstery shop can do, but, with lots of patience and contact adhesive (not to mention the new bushings a friend printed up for me to replace the ones on the seats that they trashed), it is coming together.  In fact, I sort of had to shoot a couple of shots and share - I think it is looking really good!  Check it out: https://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1973-Pantera-Detomaso-5332/i-JTVCpV5

Stephen Nelson