[DeTomaso] Beautiful '74 on BaT - PNW Car

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 14:16:51 EDT 2020

 .Watch the posted video on BaT - specifically 1:00-1:10.  That thing must be an absolute hoot!!.brent.    On Friday, April 3, 2020, 11:10:47 AM PDT, Mike Thomas <mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:

   There is a gorgeous '74 Pantera on BaT this morning belonging to one of
  our PNW members.  This car had the full Don Byers treatment about 20
  years ago and still looks awesome, also had a fresh 427 installed in
  '08 by Blood Enterprises, Auburn, WA.  It was the feature car in an
  issue of Profiles or PI Magazine back in '01 or '02 (I'd have to search
  my archives).  If any are interested I'll forward the contact
  information for the owner so you can contact them directly.  The car is
  located with the dealer in Portland, OR.

  [1]https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-detomaso-pantera-18/

  Mike Thomas

  Panteras Northwest

References