[DeTomaso] Beautiful '74 on BaT - PNW Car

Mike Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 14:10:19 EDT 2020

There is a gorgeous ’74 Pantera on BaT this morning belonging to one of our PNW members.  This car had the full Don Byers treatment about 20 years ago and still looks awesome, also had a fresh 427 installed in ’08 by Blood Enterprises, Auburn, WA.  It was the feature car in an issue of Profiles or PI Magazine back in ’01 or ’02 (I’d have to search my archives).  If any are interested I’ll forward the contact information for the owner so you can contact them directly.  The car is located with the dealer in Portland, OR.

 <https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-detomaso-pantera-18/> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1974-detomaso-pantera-18/

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest