[DeTomaso] Green & Black Pantera in MD, 5461 !!!

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:50:40 EDT 2020

Rich Reeve, (et Al.)

Your VIN tag is on eBay right now!

I notified the last known owner (Ron McCall), but I have not heard back, maybe I do not have his

current e-mail address.  Rich Reeve is not connected to his car in the registry.

I hope you can reunite this tag to your car.

Good Luck!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp