[DeTomaso] Project Pantera

timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 12:11:41 EDT 2020

A client is seeking a solid base Pantera for a customer build. They want a complete car for the base. While the build will take place in the Midwest, they will pick up a vehicle anywhere in the continental USA.
This will be pretty cool build. FYI, they are not going to put a Chevy or V6 in it. They plan to repaint it and update the car.
I am sorry, but they did not give me a budget.
Please email me at sblack at tprm.com if you know of a vehicle.
Thanks!
Scott Black