[DeTomaso] 6328 Ready for Sanding

Mike Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:53:24 EDT 2020

Well, tinker time has gotten me to this point finally.  The only hardware left on the car other than the suspension to roll it around is the glass and door innards and most of the wiring.  Have built a plastic curtain around the car to start the sanding this week.  Will be taking the body down to bare metal as much as I can myself, as well as the engine bay, which is already pretty far along after scraping off the Body Schutz.  Wish me luck, never sanded before.  Yes, I have masks.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest