[DeTomaso] Hood pin

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 12:06:24 EDT 2019

Spectacular ! Luckily no one was hit. It's the same on a Pantera !
By experience, I would add that you have to secure the rear decklid as
well  ( On Candy,  I do it with two strong race rubber straps ), as
otherwise, the deck lifts off under the drag.
Scary !
Pat

-------------- next part --------------
   Spectacular ! Luckily no one was hit. It's the same on a Pantera !A
   By experience, I would add that you have to secure the rear decklid as
   wellA  ( On Candy,A  I do it with two strong race rubber straps ), as
   otherwise, the deck lifts off under the drag.A
   Scary !A
   Pat

     While racing my MG this week, the guy on pole forgot his hood
     pins.A
     Fortunately, it didn't hit anyone but I got quite the view.
     [3]https://youtu.be/EHpQUR_GWrk
     Kurt