[DeTomaso] Header mock-up

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 12:45:46 EDT 2019

Mike,

Unfortunately the vendor who is selling the coyote headers came out with them after I bought my header fab parts and so here I am. The cost of their headers is astronomical too. I have pictures of them so I can kinda see what they are doing. I can TIG weld and fabricate, so I'll just do my own thing here.

I also like being able to choose my own collector, materials, primary diameter, flanges, V-band connectors, etc.

I'll be working on the layout to get a bit better equal length primaries as I stated. I was aware of the forward bends. This pic was just a proof in concept of a mock-up using PVC pipe.

Corey