[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Header mock-up

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 26 11:06:53 EDT 2019

Corey,

You should now take your measurements and put them into Sketchup and produce
a 3D model. Sketchup is free and easy to use.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
[signature_117325739]

I'm putting a Coyote in my Pantera, and fabricating my own headers. I'm using PVC to mock it up. I'll work on it more to see if I can get a little more equal length design, but I thought I'd share.

Corey

[cid:133bfe99-436f-4ba7-9e00-5e2f8d1573da at ad.jpl]

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   signature_117325739