[DeTomaso] NPC: Very Unusual drive by at the PNW Fall Cruise - 1957 Fiat 750 Abarth Zagato

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Sep 13 19:58:28 EDT 2019

We had our PNW 2019 Fall Cruise this past weekend in Sequim, WA for a drive
to Hurricane Ridge and Lake Crescent in addition to a wonderful day at one
of our members' beach home on the Straight of Juan de Fuca, Jim and Ruth
Rosenburgh.  Before we left the hotel on Sunday morning, one of Jim's
friends came by in his little runabout - a concours 1957 Fiat 750 Abarth
Zagato coup.  Beautiful little thing.  Standing next to it you wonder where
the other shoe is as it looks about big enough to slip onto your foot.  All
of 46 horsepower from 750 cc's.

Happy Friday
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest